THE MUSIC HALL MMF-9.3 TURNTABLE, IS A TWO SPEED, BELT DRIVEN AUDIOPHILE TURNTABLE EMPLOYING THE UNIQUE TRIPLE PLINTH CONSTRUCTION ORIGINATED BY MUSIC HALL.
The distinctive design isolates the critical sound reproducing components: platter, main bearing, tonearm, and cartridge, on the top platform, from the adjustable tip-toe feet and wiring, which are mounted on the bottom platform. The motor and speed controls are isolated on their own vibration damping base and completely decoupled from the turntable.
SORBOTHANE HEMISPHERES SEPARATE EACH OF THE THREE PLATFORMS AND PROVIDE ADDITIONAL SUSPENSION AND VIBRATION DAMPING. THE MMF-9.3 COMES IN A HIGH-GLOSS PIANO BLACK LACQUER FINISH AND IS AVAILABLE WITH OR WITHOUT CARTRIDGE
- gorgeous high gloss piano black lacquer finish
- special vibration damping adjustable feet
- top tier 8.6” carbon fiber tonearm with aluminum headshell
- low noise fully manual belt-drive design
- separately isolated DC synchronous motor for superior speed stability
- two-speed stepped motor pulley for 33⅓ and 45 rpm
- music hall Spirit moving-magnet cartridge with replaceable
- elliptical stylus ($100 value)
- the cartridge supplied is properly aligned and mounted
- high precision stainless steel and bronze bearing assembly for quiet fluid operation
- high quality gold RCA connectors with detachable phono cable
- full-size alloy platter and felt mat
- excellent instruction manual
- quick and easy to assemble
- dust cover and 45 rpm adaptor
|power supply||15V / 0-0.8mA DC
universal power supply
|power connection||100 – 240 Volt
50 or 60 Hz
|standby power consumption||< 1 W|
|speeds||33 ⅓ & 45 rpm electronic speed change|
|wow and flutter||± 0.10 %|
|speed deviation||± 0.06%|
|rumble max||> – 73 db|
|effective tonearm length||9 in. (230 mm)|
|tonearm weight||250 g (without counterweight)|
|effective tonearm mass||8.5 g|
- w18.25 x d13.25 x h7.25 in.
- 40 lbs. pkg.